Summer is Here!
Although I'm pretty sure Summer hit Tasmania several weeks ago - global warming perhaps?! - it is now officially here!!  So instead of spending the first day of December putting up and trimming the Christmas tree, we took the Australian option and went to the pool instead!
Broc splashing down on the waterslide
It was (sadly) my first visit to the re-vamped Launceston Aquatic Centre, but I must say I was impressed.  Not only with the quality and size of the facilities, but also the pricing or entry, parking and food too.  And boy was it BUSY!
Zander defies gravity
We tagged along with Tanya and the boys, as they were there for their weekly home school outing.  Was nice to meet some of the other parents too!  Got some awesome shots of the boys coming off the diving board.
Nick... falls off the board?!
Looking forward to visiting the pools there again soon...

On another note, I had planned on writing up a big Christmas post today, but I have had an allergic reaction to an anemone sting on my right hand, and have fat, itchy, swollen fingers - so it hurts to type!  Hopefully the pain goes away soon, and I can get stuck in.
Comments
1 Comments
1 Response
  1. Tanya Wade Says:

    great pics we had a ball xx


Post a Comment

I just love reading comments!

save the date