Scamander Trip: Day 1
Well, here I am, safe and sound in Scamander!
I'm here for 3 nights, having a well-deserved break with my dear Mummy. After arriving late yesterday afternoon, we took a long stroll to check out our immediate area around the Scamander Beach Resort Hotel, and take some photos of course!

Enough from me, I think the photos themselves speak volumes about how gorgeous this place is.

Part of the view from our room on the Second Floor


Random driftwood structures on the beach - they looked amazing

Breakwater at the river inlet

Managed a snap of Mum - Shhh, don't tell her!  Looking South along the beach

Seaweed - Close up!


Little tiny sand goby

Little bitty Invertebrate of some description

Looking back to the bridge, out hotel on the left

Today we're off to the wildlife park in Bicheno, and for a bit of a look around. Yep, more pictures there!!
Comments
0 Comments
0 Responses

Post a Comment

I just love reading comments!

save the date