Christmas Baking!
I have been a busy little elf, baking and icing away the last couple of days to create yummy treats for our friends and family.  I will be posting recipes and photos of my creations after Christmas, as I want them to be a surprise for the recipients!

One that I will share with you is Peanut Brittle.  It's really quite easy to make, but does take some forethought and patience.  I first found this particular recipe about five years ago, and kept it as it worked perfectly first go!
Peanut Brittle on Food.com

All of the things I've created are definitely keepers, and I will make them again next year - starting our own Christmas Traditions!!

Creating amazing and special foods for the people I love gives me a real warm, fuzzy feeling.

What food-related Christmas traditions are there in your household?
Do you make treats and cakes as a family?
Is there a special dish you always serve on Christmas Day?

Happy Baking!
Comments
0 Comments
0 Responses

Post a Comment

I just love reading comments!

save the date