Quiet Week
Okay, so I've had a pretty boring week so far!

If you've been following me on Twitter, you'll know I've been suffering with terrible hayfever, which has been making me feel pretty ill.  I've spent a couple days in bed, and the others feeling terrible.

I did manage to get in to town to do some Christmas shopping yesterday though, and picked up some fantastic bargains at Toyworld for my niece and nephews!!  If you have any children to buy for, and don't have anything specific in mind (except a budget!), I highly recommend you take a wander through the store and have a good look around.

Aside from that, I've spent some time thinking about what Christmas yummies I'm going to make for friends and family!!  So far I've found a lovely Biscotti recipe, and have dug up a couple of old favorites - but more on that when I actually make them!
Comments
0 Comments
0 Responses

Post a Comment

I just love reading comments!

save the date