Helpers!
Had to work half a day today in lovely <68% humidity and a top temp of 24°C (but much warmer in the shop!), but I did manage to spare a minute to take a couple of photos while I was there, and I had some helpers aswell!!

So kind of a boring day, but I wanted to blog the photos I took.


Cheeky Tomato Clowns took off every time I tried to focus!

The Dwarf Lop boys - I woke them from their nap

The Ocellaris Clown didn't want his photo taken either!

Glenn  sporting his Awesome Mo and chatting to a Sun Conure

Nick, brushing an Angora Dwarf Lop - fuzzy little buggers they are!

Labels: , , edit post
Comments
3 Comments
3 Responses
  1. Tanya Wade Says:

    more great photos xxx


  2. Anna Says:

    Aaww, bunnies are so cute


  3. Helmaree Says:

    @Tanya - Thanks!! :D

    @Anna - They certainly are adorable. The one on the left in the post-nap photo is a cheeky bugger - he was asleep on his back with his feet in the air when I crept up on them!


Post a Comment

I just love reading comments!

save the date