Setting Goals
Been feeling pretty lost lately, and I've decided I'm going to take a page from somebody else's book and set out my goals on the blog. Nothing better than the huddled masses on the web to keep you in check!

As some of you know, housework and other tasks really tend to get on top of me. If I'm unwell for a day or more, general daily chores get missed, and it snowballs from there. Depression ensues, and it turns into a vicious cycle!

They'll get more ambitious as I get into it, but here they are for a start.

  • Blog at least once a week
  • Spend some time at least 5 days a week one-on-one training with the dogs
  • Exercise at least 5 days a week - minimum 10 minutes
  • Keep up the good work listing my mounds of stuff on eBay
  • Set 3 simple housework goals each day, and achieve them!
  • Take a few minutes out each day to spend time pampering myself
  • Don't let things get me down!

Okay! Let's see how I go with those for starters.

Labels: , edit post
Comments
2 Comments
2 Responses
  1. Anna Says:

    They're all good points. I wish I could make a list of goals and stick to it :)


  2. Helmaree Says:

    I'm trying, but not doing great so far!!


Post a Comment

I just love reading comments!

save the date