Mugged!
No, I didn't get mugged, but it was bloody humid and warm today!!

Warmest day of Spring so far (I think?), getting to a top of 26°C and 50% - 60% Humidity!!

Unbelievably, it's still hovering at 19°C as I write this at nearly 9PM. Ahh roll on Summer!

I got most of my chores done early, followed by errands, and then drove out to Longford to see some friends. I took a pack of boisterous dogs for a walk/swim at the river, and spent the rest of the afternoon lazing away and chatting.

As you can see, Harry really enjoyed lazing with his friends Alexander and Nicholas on the loveseat:
I'm doing well so far with my goals, and I've exercised 4 out of 5 days since writing that post. I'm not doing so well with the pampering myself, but I'm going to make up for that next week when I go and have a Manicure, Pedicure and Lash Tint - Bec made me do it!!!

Labels: , , edit post
Comments
1 Comments
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    thats because Bec is awesome!!!! :D


Post a Comment

I just love reading comments!

save the date