Introducing a Friend
I wanted to introduce my readers to some friends of mine. A mum and her two sons who are involved in home schooling, and who learn through a process known as natural learning/unschooling.

From what I can gather, the concept is that children - like adults - learn more effectively through experiences than they do in a classroom. That is, that instead of sitting in a formal classroom situation and having things hammered into their brains, they learn through doing and seeing!!

To anyone who has a knowledge of the different 'Learning Styles' - Visual, Auditory and Tactile - I would think that this approach would make a lot of sense!!

Anyway, their blog isn't a look at how the learn, it's more a showcase of what they do! I hope you enjoy it, as I am certainly enjoying it so far.

Labels: , edit post
Comments
0 Comments
0 Responses

Post a Comment

I just love reading comments!

save the date