Fabric Shopping (woo?)
Did a little shopping today - fabric for our mini ring pillow (to fit in the Best Mans pocket), and also for my beautiful flower girls basket!

Numbers for the reception are nearly finalised - just waiting to hear from a handfull of people, so then I can get the seating arrangements sorted. What joy that will be - lol

Looking forward to Dan's housewarming party this weekend, will give us a chance to relax a little before the crazy final two weeks heading up to the wedding.

I did see an extremely funny YouTube video today, taking the piss of the new Vegemite - iSnack 2.0 (I still can't believe it, I thought it was a hoax!!). It's called: "Hitler finds out that the marketing team have chosen 'iSnack 2.0' "
>> WARNING: Some viewers may find this video offensive <<
So anyway, here it is!

Labels: , edit post
Comments
0 Comments
0 Responses

Post a Comment

I just love reading comments!

save the date