Neat Teeth! And other stuff...
I have spent the last two mornings at the dentists!

But it's not all bad. Yesterday was a check-up and a nice clean, and today I had some microabrasion treatment done on my front teeth. I'm so excited! They look so much better already, and over the next 6 weeks they will continue to whiten as they remineralise following todays acid treatment.
PS: The treatment tasted AWFUL!

Also, I bought my wedding shoes today!!! they are a nice Beige which should compliment my dress nicely, and they were also on special. Win! They look really nice, don't make my foot look HUGE, and they are quite comfortable. They have a respectable little heel on them, but not too much. Can't wait to try them on with my dress!

I also bought my wedding flowers and ribbon today so I can start working on the boquet. No more details as yet - you'll just have to wait!! ;)

Anyway, I think that's about it for now. We got a couple of new fish recently - I'll endeavour to take some nice pictures of them and put them up soon. There's a couple of pictures of one of the new additions up on Facebook - click here to check them out.

Labels: , , edit post
Comments
0 Comments
0 Responses

Post a Comment

I just love reading comments!

save the date