12 days to go...
What beautiful weather we've had!

I had a lovely day out with our niece & two nephews on Saturday at the Launceston Church Grammar School Fair - it was a treat to get out in the sunshine, even if I did get a little burnt! With only 12 days left until the big day, I really needed a relaxing day - if you can still call being out in a large, crowded public space with an 8 year old and very active 5 & 2 yr old boys relaxing! But I enjoyed myself.

We also went out on Saturday night to celebrate Dan's Birthday/Housewarming. Much food was eaten, many glow-sticks used in interesting ways and much Wii was played by all. A good night. (Where's the PICS Dan?!)

I still have such a long list of things to do, and it seems that every time I cross something off, there's something else to do! Will I ever get it all finished??
Comments
0 Comments
0 Responses

Post a Comment

I just love reading comments!

save the date