Another week zooms by...
...and I have little of general interest to post about!!

But I'll try.

Blog Stuff

I've had a fiddle with the blog and fixed the template, removed some stuff, and added some new bits.

Not a new feature, but over on the right side of the page (>>>>>>>>>>>>), there's a big box for my Twitter feed.  I've started posting there again, in a micro-blogging style, so anything that goes on in my world will be seen there first, and blogged about later if it's noteworthy or has photos.

I also had a play around with my Youtube Channel Page, so if you're bored and want to know a little more about the things that interest me, having a look at my Playlists, Likes and Recent Activity on Youtube is a good place to start.

Also re-added the list of 'Blogs I Read' down the left side of the page.  Only the most recently active ones are shown, but oyu can see them all by clicking 'Show All'.

I'm never sure what direction to send this blog in, so if you have any suggestions, comments or criticisms, please feel free to let me know!

Animal Studies

I finally had a change to catch up with my Animal Studies teacher yesterday, and got together all the bits and pieces I still needed to be able to complete the remaining assignments for the course.  I have it all now, so it's just a matter of finding some down-time to get it all done!!  Hopefully I can knock it out sooner rather that later, giving me more free time as the weather improves and the daylight hours grow longer to spend time with my animals!
Comments
0 Comments
0 Responses

Post a Comment

I just love reading comments!

save the date