My attempt at getting back into it
Had a bit of a blah weekend to go with my blah week.
Very busy day at work on Saturday, then a stressful couple of hours at dog training on Sunday.

Abby is making some improvements, but it's slow going, physically demanding and mentally draining. Plus, there's always someone around to stick their nose in and tell you what you 'should be doing'. I know people do that everywhere, but Abby is my little girl, and I guess I take it pretty personally. Thankfully, I had the support of some great people there to help me through.

I had a lovely Sunday afternoon with my wonderful husband - he took me up to the Trevallyn bakery, where we bought a bag full of yummy stuff, and drove to the Tailrace and sat, ate and chatted. Ahh.

Labels: , edit post
Comments
0 Comments
0 Responses

Post a Comment

I just love reading comments!

save the date