It's been a long time.... AGAIN!

Wow, I haven't posted since NOVEMBER!!

I seem to have a habit of doing this... I'll post for a while, then get too caught up in the rest of my life to ever find time to post anything.  Either that, or I sit down to post, and decide that my boring life isn't interesting enough for anyone else to read - or even for me to bother writing about!

But the fact is, there's lots of interesting stuff!  So from now on, I'm going to spend a few minutes every day or two writing about stuff that's going on.  It may not be interesting to you, or it might be fantastic.

Unfortunately I don't have the patience or writing skill to keep a blog that is actually useful for any purpose other than to keep our friends and family appraised of what's going on in our lives.

Labels: edit post
Comments
0 Comments
0 Responses

Post a Comment

I just love reading comments!

save the date