Happy Birthday Y'all!
Yep, I've been a little busy lately.

Broc hurt his back and has been home from work all week, plus there's a few Birthdays this week: My nephew Braedyn turned the Big 5 yesterday, Tonia & Brent's little man George turns 2, and Broc's Mum, Lateena, turns 60 today!

Of course, all little Boys want an awesome Birthday Cake, and Braedyn wanted a chocolate Motorbike cake. I went through a few different plans before I finally came up with this one!



It's a shop bought sponge cake (the big square ones you buy & fill with cream yourself), filled with chocolate top 'n' fill (the stuff you get in a can), and covered with chocolate icing. The motorbike is made from icing, which I then painted for a vibrant color (rather than coloring the icing). It's the same as the motorbike on the birthday card we gave him ;)

A pretty lazy cake compared to what I usually do, but you can't expect too much with a killer headache, lol!
Comments
0 Comments
0 Responses

Post a Comment

I just love reading comments!

save the date