Blah. Yep, just Blah.
On Friday, I met Casey in Newstead after the gym (and cake - Happy Birthday Bruce!) to go and check out wedding and bridesmaid dress styles at Catherine's and Fashion and Bridal Direct.

Of course, I inevitably ended up trying on some gowns - talk about terrifying!!! I didn't find anything in the shop that I loved on sight, but I did find something they will have in stock soon that is exactly what I dreamed of ;) I also found my Bridesmaids dresses at Catherine's - beautiful pale lilac with a bias cut on the top layer of material on the skirt - to match my dress ;)

The weekend on the other hand was not as nice. On Sunday, we (being Broc, Casey and myself) we supposed to drive to Port Sorell to suss out accomodations and check out Hawley House and Ghost Rock Vineyard for the ceremony and reception. But needless to say we didn't quite get that far. After eight years together, you really learn how to push each others buttons, so we ended up back at home even before we had picked Casey up! :o(

Anyway, these things happen! I plan on checking out Josef Chromy at Relbia and Marions Vineyard at Deviot sometime this week.

Labels: edit post
Comments
3 Comments
3 Responses
  1. Anna Says:

    Wow, LOVE the new look for the blog!

    Sorry to hear the weekend didn't go quite as planned - but there will be other weekends.

    Guess who's coming to Tassy in a couple of weeks? Sadly it's all work-work-work, but at least I'll get to see something of the place from the car window between Launceston and Hobart!


  2. Helmaree Says:

    Aww, you poor bugger :(

    If you have a spare 10 minutes at any time while you're in Launceston, let me know if you're interested in meeting for a coffee :D


  3. Anna Says:

    I'm not sure of the work program, but I'm in Launceston overnight on 21st so that might be a go-er... will catch up with you in-game if you like and we'll see if we can tee something up?


Post a Comment

I just love reading comments!

save the date