*yawn*
Well, nothing much exciting has been happening... are you shocked? lol

I still have a cold (same one I've been trying to fight off for the last couple of months), it's still cold, and I'm still bored. However, I have learned how to prepare a few new recipes, and also managed to un-trash the house a bit.

Broc has done very well in his bid to give up smoking, and aside from the occasional puff from a friends' cigarette, he hasn't smoked for the last ten days! He's not been the most agreeable person to live with but hey, neither am I!

Went for a trip out to Petland today and bought myself a new fishie. It's a little Dwarf Gourami, and seems to be settling in well with the two Swordtails, four Kuhli Loaches and the lonely Flame Tetra. Once he's settled in a bit more, I'll take a picture of him.

Well, that's about it for now. Ciao!
Comments
0 Comments
0 Responses

Post a Comment

I just love reading comments!

save the date