Stuff on Oztion
As you can see under 'Our Auctins' to the right, I have finally started listing all my old business stock on Oztion. I'm just going to add a few items every couple of days - and with Oztion having free listings, if it doesn't sell - oh well!

Ebay also have no listing fees from the 12th, so I'll stick a few bits and pieces up on there aswell... Even though they are money hungry bastards, I'm not gonna pass up a free listing!

Oh, and if you haven't signed up to Oztion, please use my username as a referral if you sign up! alternative_you



A quick plug for Oztion - they are a wholly Australian owned and run auction site - I joined way back in the early days (member # 285!) when they were just getting started, and they have come along in leaps and bounds since then. Auctions are free to list, and if your item doesn't sell, you don't pay a cent. There... Nice and quick, see? :)
Comments
0 Comments
0 Responses

Post a Comment

I just love reading comments!

save the date