Waiting...
Well, Broc and I are waiting eagerly to hear about a very promising job. If he gets it, Wedding plans will be back on the agenda, as will our neglected house renovations.

I've been pretty bored lately; feeling directionless mostly. I've been thinking about what sort of things I might like to study... But I have so many interests! Where to start? Which institution do I go with?

I've come up with a bit of a short-list:
  • Legal Studies
  • Sociology/Psychology
  • Business Studies
  • Computer... something (hey, it's been a while)
  • Journalism/English
  • Science/Biology (or something)

Okay, so it's pretty broad... and I'll probably add to it, but hey... It's a start!

Labels: edit post
Comments
2 Comments
2 Responses
  1. Remstar Says:

    Best of luck to Broc! Ah wedding plans...keep me up to date about potential dresses :P


  2. Anna Says:

    Oohh, you sound like me - I'm interested in so many things too! Makes it hard to choose. I started IT, then got sick of it and quit. Then skincare... which I finished, but am not using. Then Business... and that's currently on hold... There are just too many things in life!


Post a Comment

I just love reading comments!

save the date