Merry Christmas 2011!
Goodness!  I've been so busy in this mad Christmas lead-up that I've barely had time to cook yummy Christmas treats let alone post on here!!

With the big day coming tomorrow, I'd just like to take this moment to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, or however you prefer to hear it!


Today I have done the last of my gift shopping, bought all the fresh ingredients for tomorrows feasts (yes, that's a plural folks!), and made the very last of my yummy Christmas treats for peoples presents!

Now to clean the house and prepare everything for tomorrow's merriment!

This years gift baskets include a couple of new recipes, which I will post, umm... soon?!

Anyway, have an awesome day tomorrow, a safe time on the roads, and enjoy soaking up the Summer weather with your friends and family!

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!
Comments
0 Comments
0 Responses

Post a Comment

I just love reading comments!

save the date