Wedding Gowns + 38° = FAIL!
Well, I bet you can guess by the title what I was doing on Thursday!

Yep, trying on wedding gowns. Lots of them! I swear I lost about 2 Kgs in sweat, lol.

Wow some of them were just gorgeous. Found two that had a huge WOW factor! A two-piece Ivory one, and a beautiful White one. I'm going with the Ivory one - wasn't my first choice in color, and in fact it was the only Ivory gown I tried on, but it's just beautiful.

Yes, I did get Casey to take a couple photos, but no - you don't get to see them!!

So there you go, I'm going for the romantic Ivory gown. Now all I need is a veil, shoes, dilly bag, garter, underwear, jewellery....

Labels: edit post
Comments
1 Comments
1 Response
  1. Anna Says:

    Hahaha, it never seems to end. Great to hear you've picked out a dress you like tho! A friend of mine searched all over and couldn't find anything that really took her fancy.


Post a Comment

I just love reading comments!

save the date