Peep Peep!
Well, I may not have opened any presents yet, but I picked up some little packages from a customer on Monday. Yes, I'm hand rearing a clutch of baby cockatiels!!

I'm so excited to see them grow and develop, although cropping them is still a little scary at the moment, lol.


The two larger ones (top & bottom) are around 10 - 14 days old and weigh just over 50grams each, and the two smaller ones (middle) are around 5 - 8 days old and weigh 22 - 25g each.

I'll try to keep the Blog updated as their development progresses!

Until I post next, have a Safe and Happy Christmas!!!

Labels: , edit post
Comments
1 Comments
1 Response
  1. Anna Says:

    Happy new year :)

    You're game, taking these little buggers on! Make sure you post update pics so I can follow how they go. We used to hand raise all kindsa stuff when I was a kid. Ah, to live in the country again...


Post a Comment

I just love reading comments!

save the date